Thursday 24 May 2018

It's Holy Matrimony, Baby by Misti Murphy




Title: It's Holy Matrimony, Baby
Author: Misti Murphy
Genre: Contemporary Romance 
Series:  Standalone In The Casey Brothers Series









So many women spend their lives dreaming of their wedding day. Their mother’s dress. The walk down the aisle. The disgustingly perfect bouquet.
Yeah, that’s not me. I don’t believe in the idea that love is more than a complex chemical equation with an expiration date. In fact, I’m pretty sure it’s a curse.
But I have a secret...
A weakness...
A mistake...
Nox Casey is rock star gorgeous. Broody, blue eyed and built, he’s a fallen god among mortals. And he’s driving me crazy. When he looks at me science goes out the window. When he speaks my body catches fire like Hendrix’s guitar. And when he plays me...
Did I mention he’s my husband? I married him.
And now he won’t let me go.
















This Radio Love (Standalone In The Casey Brothers Series)




Misti Murphy is a sadistic b*tch who loves to emotionally torture fictional people. If she did that in real life she'd probably end up in prison or a psych ward so she prefers to create dirty talking alphas and the sexually frustrated women who fall into their beds. And if someone needs to be smacked upside the head before f*cking turns to love then that makes her very happy indeed. 
She's a huge believer in flaws making us human, and that not everyone likes bacon. She's also addicted to chocolate and scared of the effects of the coming shortage. She swears like a f*cking trooper, and thinks that graphic smuttiness should be as real in fiction as it is in real life. 



When she's not writing she's the perfect housewife and mother. Ha bloody ha! When she's not writing she's hiding in a cupboard with her kindle, scoffing chocolate, and stalking facebook.


No comments:

Post a Comment