Wednesday 9 May 2018

The Baby Mistake by J.L. Beck & Stacey Lewis



Title: The Baby Mistake 
Authors: J.L. Beck & Stacey Lewis
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Series: Standalone In The Winston Brothers #2





Theres two things you should know about me:

One: I don't make mistakes
Two: I'm never going to settle down with one woman


I'm the fun brother, the jokester, the one who's never serious...

At least, not until I lose the biggest influence in my life.

Now I'm spiraling out of control, so much so I spent the night after the funeral drowning my sorrows. First in the bottom of a bottle...then in the body of a blonde bombshell who looked at me like I could make all her carnal dreams come true.

Spoiler alert: I did.

I don't remember her name or what she looked like, but now she's consuming my every thought.

It doesn't help that my brother selected a brand new intern with a banging body and blonde hair that makes me think of her to be my assistant for the next six weeks.

I spend my days trying not to bend her over my desk and make her mine...

And my nights dreaming about the girl who got away.

Everything changes when the secret she's been hiding comes out...

...and I realize I made a huge mistake.


**This is book two in The Winston Brothers Series, however, it can be read as a standalone, separate from book one, The Baby Arrangement. Though, we do recommend you read that book first since The Baby Mistake does contain spoilers from The Baby Arrangement. It's baby making, alpha loving, Kindle fanning romance, so prepare yourself with a towel. HEA included.**














Standalone In The Winston Brothers #1





J.L. Beck and Stacey Lewis are two best selling romance authors. They share an equal love for writing, and reading, and are introverts at heart. They love alpha males, and romance that makes you swoon. When you read a book by them you're guranteed and HEA ending. 





No comments:

Post a Comment