Tuesday 1 May 2018

Soft Wild Ache by Vivian Lux



Title: Soft Wild Ache
Author: Vivian Lux
Series: The Kings of Crown Creek #3 
Genre: Contemporary Romance / Rockstar





Beau King is the most beautiful sin I’ve ever seen.

I grew up knowing one thing: the outside world is wrong. 
Books? Sinful. Nonbelievers? Destined for hellfire. 
And rock music? Pure evil.
Beau is everything my mother warned me about.
Hazel green eyes. Tempting voice. And that ripped body? Heaven help me.

I want his mouth on mine and his hands in forbidden places. 
I want to confess the soft wild ache in my heart to him.
But even though I’ve left the cult behind, I still can’t escape. 
I’ve cast off its chains, but I’m not free.
If I let myself fall from grace and into Beau’s arms, can I ever be forgiven?









Vivian Lux loves bad boys who are good men. She lives in Upstate New York with her adorable twin boys and model-hot husband. When she isn't writing, she's reading. If she isn't reading, she'd like to be hiking but is more likely dealing with the mountain of laundry that piled up while she was writing and reading. 







No comments:

Post a Comment